Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
While I'm writing this post I want to take a second to thank anyone who has given me advice, sold me parts, or just :shakehands: in general. I joined this site in 2011 and it has taught me so much and I have met some great people here, some of whom I message back and forth with a couple times a week. They are like lifelong friends I never knew I had. This site has been a great source of entertainment since I've been here. However, if and when this site goes the way of Yellowbullet and the other ones I've seen with " new" faces and ads out the kazoo I'm gone. I don't care to take the time to navigate through all that crap and I'm not going to. They have already changed the mobile site into one I don't care for and I already weaned myself off of it. I'll miss some of the people here but some I have gotten up with on Facebook so there's that. It was fun while it lasted.

·
Registered
13,379 Posts
With what we've got now, we will be better off with the new software. It has more features and they will be able to support it better.

I'm looking forward to the change. It might get a few glitches at first but they should be able to get them worked out in a week or two.

Might as well not resist and threaten to quit the site. It's not going to change anything.
I'm going to give it a chance and be a little patient for a couple of weeks before voicing any displeasure.

·
Registered
35,341 Posts
Bama Nomad, it appears that the s/w Autoguide used on the Camaro site is the same as they've been implementing on their other sites.

You didn't say what you didn't like, other than it was different. How about a list?

Keep in mind that site software is from third parties. The only control that a site owner might have is a few settings. The site owner chooses the software, he doesn't write it.

I'm not defending these guys, but an unspecific rant isn't going to make anything better.

The biggest complaint I have about this s/w is there is no way to edit a post (unless I haven't found it).

I'm also gagging on the new buzzword "community".

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
What exactly are the reported issues,and the traffic data and site statistics:questionmark::sign0013: but this brings more confusion. :confused0006:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.