Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals.
I just signed up to this forum and really enjoy looking at all the beautiful cars on here. Recently I came across this awesome car for sale but was in the middle of building a new shop so really didn't have the extra money kicking around to buy it.

Spoke with the owner for quite a while about the car and he decided I was the guy he wanted to own this beauty and took it off the market until I could get my shop finished and would be able to afford it! Not many people around like that anymore. What an awesome guy.

Anyway here's a shot of the beauty. It's a runner but has been sitting for a couple years. Has 6 cylinder with three speed plus over drive. Nice rust free car and even has the original wheels included with it.

This will be the first good project for the new shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: from Missouri and :congrats: to you and the seller it sounds like you both of yo have the best interest of the car :anim_25: and will be watching for more post about it :flag6::flag6:

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi coleman and welcome. good to have you here. congrats, have fun with it. :tu

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifivecoleman:shakehands: :anim_25:with the new long roof... Later, Dave

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.