Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seth and I joined up with about 10 others from our car club this morning. Hit I-15 south to Overton NV for their 12th annual car and bike show in the park. They were looking for open header contestants so I joined in. Got some cheers but a big block guy got that one :) When they did the awards they have you drive your hot rod up to get it. We got Best of Show! It was a total surprise. Got a lot of cheers and thumbs up. You know, it was pretty cool! then they called us again for a second place in 1900~1959 modified class. We had a great cruise, great day, and another priceless day with my grandson Seth!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Bruce, That's pretty darn cool, and you two look pretty darn cool to boot. Looks like Seth owns that hardware. I woke up this morning to a house full of Grandkids and a couple of them are still here. Good times! Congrats!

7,080 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Rough times make the good times even more enjoyable. Great to see those smiles. Regards Lloyd

7,080 Posts
Man, JUST GO MAKE SOME MORE MEMORIES. Good to see you back. Lloyd

PS You cost me a smoothie bumber. Got the rear but they were out of the front. All your fault (that I had to have smoothies), but that's ok

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Congratulations on the awards.

Looks like you and your grandson had a great day.

68,758 Posts
congrats bruce. :five: good to see the two of you together and happy. :tu

1 - 15 of 15 Posts