Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the current Bond film goes for a 57 Chev for a second time (after the black convertible in Dr. No).

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Flash photography Tire

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
I saw that too when we went and watched the film two weeks ago. It amazes me how many Trifives are still running around Cuba (y)
What amazes me is how a good looking woman can shoot up a '57 Chevy with an assault rifle while wearing high heels and a backless long evening gown. :)

(no, I haven't seen the movie - just commenting on the still photo above)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,038 Posts
What amazes me is how a good looking woman can shoot up a '57 Chevy with an assault rifle while wearing high heels and a backless long evening gown. :)

Hmmm, you clearly didn’t date the women I did in my youth!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts

Hmmm, you clearly didn’t date the women I did in my youth!
I'm envisioning this phone conversation:

ETriggs: Hi Mary, it's ETriggs. Would you like to have dinner with me on Saturday?

Mary: I'd love to. Are we going out to a restaurant, or do you want me to shoot something on the way over and have you cook it on the grill?

:) :) :)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,038 Posts
I'm envisioning this phone conversation:

ETriggs: Hi Mary, it's ETriggs. Would you like to have dinner with me on Saturday?

Mary: I'd love to. Are we going out to a restaurant, or do you want me to shoot something on the way over and have you cook it on the grill?

:) :) :)
No, they didn’t hunt, but my first serious girlfriend in high school was half Cherokee, half Irish. We were at a HS football game and some guy grabbed her butt as we walked by. Now, a dutiful boyfriend would have beaten him up but she did it for me. She gave him a good thrashing, I was impressed!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Sooo...can old man Bond return from that ending?

I watched Ghostbusters Afterlife last night, it was actually really good. All you need us the original and this movie and it's complete
....leave the other two out.

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw that too when we went and watched the film two weeks ago. It amazes me how many Trifives are still running around Cuba (y)
Yeah ... and with Czech transmissions in them!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts