Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Seller doesn't know a 56 from a 57:questionmark:No title:questionmark:Origional 283:questionmark:Looks to be in decent shape but with no title RED FLAGI wouldn't want to get involved... Later, Dave

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
WOW! a 56 with an original "283", it must be the ONLY one in exsistance!!! Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seller doesn't know a 56 from a 57:questionmark:No title:questionmark:Origional 283:questionmark:Looks to be in decent shape but with no title RED FLAGI wouldn't want to get involved... Later, Dave
Lol ya I wouldn't go thru the effort to get the title on a 4 door ...but, don't you guys take chances man lol? and jus do something even if it seems crazy?? Red flag? I've titled a few cars that I bought without titles it can be done with little to no drama . A red flag to me would be a Vin tag missing or cobbled up to look legit..Take chances you guys, do something which seems totally absurd that's livin. Especially if it doesn't involve money. :)

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Lol ya I wouldn't go thru the effort to get the title on a 4 door :)
Wow, statement sounds harsh against us 4 door guys! Whats wrong with 4 doors? I personally like them. It looks like a good buy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no don't get me wrong man that just sounded wrong I love 4 doors like ex cop cars , hearses stuff like that, just when its a tri five , I gotta have a 2 door. I mean we have a hearse a 61 Caddy with 5 doors I love doors man lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D possibly you neva know hah
an we had a 68 Lincoln 4 door that was a awesome car a huge 4 door land yach with a mild 460 dove heads a locked 9 inch rear that big ******* would swing all over the parking lot of you nibbled the goosetrap dude..good times

1 - 11 of 11 Posts