Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:

My name is Spencer Adams. I live in Morris Illinois and my wife and I own a 1957 Chevy four door wagon. This is my second 50's car I've worked on, the first was my grandfathers '53 chevy. I love the old 50's cars and wish I had a shop to work and store them, but that's not in the cards right now.

My story of why I'm on here is to sell the old 57 since my wife and I just found out we're having our first baby. I'm hoping there's someone out there that will want to grab our old car and continue to breath more life into her. My wife and I loved cruising this old car out in the country and in town, but we need the money now and don't want the mice to enjoy the old car this winter more that we are.

If you don't mind, forward this info off to anyone who has some interest in a running project car. My zip code is 60450 and I'm located right off I-80 in Illinois.

Thanks a bunch and take care... by the way I've already posted an add in your classified section with more details.

-Spencer

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Welcome to trifive spencer! :shakehands: Congrats on news of the baby! You definately need some pics of the wagon to sell it.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi spencer and welcome. good to have you here. congrats on the baby. :anim_25:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard Spencer!!:sign0016:

Congratulations on the baby:happy0030: Too bad you have to sell the car but hopefully you will find another when the time is right.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures for the wagon

Right now I'm at work, and will be till Sunday night (we're super busy at the machine shop I run so I sleep over night sometimes and work my butt off all day and all night to get the jobs done). The car is at home and it's snowing my wife said. If I get home early enough on tomorrow (Sunday) I'll snap a bunch of pictures and post them tomorrow night. Otherwise, I will have to wait till monday and take them then. These short days are the pits for working outside!!

Thanks, Spencer

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveSpencer:shakehands: Congratulations on the new baby... Later, Dave PS Station wagons make good family haulers...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Congrats on the new baby.

Glad to hear a machine shop is that busy with work. I like hearing this
kind of economic news.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.