Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
67,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all catching up with some guys from Colarado, anything useful to shoot some bull with :D

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hey Angs, what do you want to know? I'm a Colorado native, born and raised here, spent most of my life living here both in the mountains and on the eastern plains..

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi am am 51 own a 55 2 door post that I am restoring and am a Colorado Native So shoot some bull. Oh yea Denver Area
Gregbowtie-trifive

·
Administrator
67,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firstly Don, there may be a chance of me coming over to the U.S. next year I`m trying not to get too excited yet, :happy0030:
now for the Coloradians I will be meeting up with a couple of guys from Colorado who are coming over here (Australia - Melbourne) who are in the teaching sector would like to make them feel as welcome as possible so I`d thought I would ask you guys some insight of the area instead of looking up wikipedia, I am spending a couple of hours with them, dont know anything about these guys only that there from Colorado :D

·
12,256 Posts
It seems that about 2/3 of the "coloradoans" these days are actually escapees from California. They swarmed into Colorado in the past 20 or so years. People from Colorado are pretty "normal" but you can pick "Colofornian" out pretty easily. LOL! :) ;)

It also depends on whether they're from a more rural area or from the Denver "strip".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts