Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this was asked a few years ago and the answer was "no".
Anyone knows if this has changed? I live in Brampton Ontario and I do remember about 10 years ago seeing about 20 tri-five cruising in the Tilsonburg area.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would like to get together with Tri-Fivers in central Ontario.Maybe we could plan something around the Burls Creek swap meet in September.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to get together with Tri-Fivers in central Ontario.Maybe we could plan something around the Burls Creek swap meet in September.
It sounds good! I could pass on the information to the tri-five owners that I see at the cruise-ins here and there! Although it will be a bit of a drive for some!

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
thanks acma i will be there ,i would appreciate it if this happened it would give me another reason to take it for a nice long cruise

·
Registered
264 Posts
Lets see how many we can get together and we'll decide when it gets closer and check the weather.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you! it sound like a plan! :):bowtier:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I've still got some rejuvenation to do on the brakes, electrical,and most notably a new set of wheels and tires since I want to go up from 14 inch to 15. These tires are 33 years old and I don't think highway speeds for any extended period of time is wise. Not sure if I can afford to everything I need to do this year but next year I intend to be totally road ready.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Too bad you guys are sooooooooo far south

That is 5 and a half hours from me and would cost 400.00 in gas. Just kidding. Although I have an uncle in Barrie who is famous for his wood carvings. It would give me an opportunity to visit him.

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
unforgiven maybe if this happens i can bring a buddy along and you could set me strait to where i can rent a hotel for the night as i might just swing into a mild party mode [email protected] thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
unforgiven maybe if this happens i can bring a buddy along and you could set me strait to where i can rent a hotel for the night as i might just swing into a mild party mode [email protected] thanks in advance
Hey Don......just so you guys know, Burl's Creek hosts two huge automotive flea markets/car auction....lots of classic cars there....sometimes you see a lot of tri-five stuff there too. The shows are in June and in September. I think this year it is on Sep. 05-08 if I remember correctly.......check out Burl's Creek Family Event Park on-line for further information. It's not expensive to get in or to park...but it is busy. My car won't be ready by then, but if you guys are goin' I'll go...I'd love to meet some of you.
Also, for those looking for another event to go to...Niagara-on-the-Lake (my old stomping grounds)...minutes from Niagara Falls, also has a car show every year....it was last weekend actually. There were lots of cars there, and a few Tri-fives as well, but I got there late. They were all cruising up and down the Niagara River Parkway.

Hope this helps,

Eugene

1 - 20 of 25 Posts