Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to do something custom using some bullets. Having a hard time deciding the size and layout. Anybody with any pictures of a custom grill other than the '57 Vette teeth? I guess I'm looking for a little inspiration.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
I'm using a billet alum grill I got from AutoAnything.com..$159.00.
Black powdercoated w/ edges polished.
Didn't like the mounting and made my own.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I put in the same grill as old Buzzard. I like it.

Might change it someday....if I ever get rich, HA!

But I like the grill and the price was right. I don't have the Chevy emblem on my hood or bumper guards on the bumper, so the grill works with that wide and mean look.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too am trying to do this on a budget. My thought was to flat black the oem grill and use chrome/polished bullets to give a somewhat custom look. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to do one line horizontal of bullets or maybe three rows...

I've seen the billet that you guys mentioned. I'm trying to do something that you can't find on a shelf.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered a few different size bullets so I can visualize easier. Keep y'all posted...

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I put in the same grill as old Buzzard. I like it.

Might change it someday....if I ever get rich, HA!

But I like the grill and the price was right. I don't have the Chevy emblem on my hood or bumper guards on the bumper, so the grill works with that wide and mean look.
I used their grille in my 57, very pleased. Today they have 15% off everything and free shipping.
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts