Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would see if any members plan on going to this awesome nostalgic drag and rock n roll event. I'm headed out on the 28th for a few days of hair raising fun. I went last year and it was an impressive event with the newly renovated track . The 409's will be represented well as are a big variety of nostalgic drag racing . I believe 20 Rock bands are scheduled also. Since the Tri Five Nats are cancelled I think this will be my highlight of the summer for a big event. If anyone is headed out perhaps we could do a quick meet and greet of course with social distancing ....lol. Greg...CGM

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to meet up and talk tri fives with you, your 56 210 2 door hardtop, a rare piece that is outstanding. It was a good turnout for the 5,6,and 7s . It is always a great thrill to see them at the track.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Dave Coots is there with his maroon 1964 Impala 409. AKA “Crusher”. He lives 30 miles south of me. Great guy - as are all the 348-409 group! If you see Dave (Crusher) or Nate (1962 white Impala with blower thru the hood), tell them Fuzz says hello.

Fuzz

MAGA

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did see both those cars running , great display of hard earned time, energy , and money into all the 409 race cars . It is not cheap to get the big Chevys into the 9 and 10 second times. The tri five cars were represented well also . We were happy to attend as spectators , sadly our friend owns the Hayden Proffitt 62 Bel Air and did not bring it out as Hayden himself had to cancel due to a family newborn . Congrats to him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts