Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Tri Fivers going to the NSRA at Cal Expo in Sacramento this weekend? If so I would like to come and meet you and say Hi.

I will be there with my Red 56.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Hi Gary,
I'll be there Sat. Will be sure to stop by.
Jim

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sac NSRA

Jim57
Are you bringing your 57?

JWilke
Are you going to be there tomorrow or just Sat & Sunday?

My entry #171

I'll look you up.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Jim57
Are you bringing your 57?

JWilke
Are you going to be there tomorrow or just Sat & Sunday?

My entry #171

I'll look you up.
I wish!!!
Haven't got the power steering problem solved and there is still lots of things to do just to get it road ready.
Jim

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Gary (Livindpast), thanks again for reaching out and suggesting "local" TriFivers get together at NSRA Golden State Nats at Cap Expo...it worked. I enjoyed meeting you and our visit and I love your bright red 56.

Jim (jim '57), also thanks for coming by and visiting. The beer will be cold again next time. I look forward to seeing your 57 when it is on the road.

Rudy (rudy Maldonado), thanks, too, for stopping by and introducing yourself...nice to meet you.

I hope to see all you guys at a future northern California car event

Jim (jswilke)

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Here are a few pictures taken at NSRA CalExpo over the weekend. I managed to get a shot of Gary's (Livindpast) 56 and of course my 57. So far I cannot seem to find the picture I thought I took of Rudy's (Belairrudy) 57, sorry Rudy. Hopefully, Jim's (Jim '57) will be out and about next time.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great seeing you guys!

Hey Jim (jswilke)

Yes it was a pleasure talking to you again. Thanks for taking the pics.

Your car is awesome. You should have gotten that award instead of the other one. I'll see you up at Red Hawk in a few weeks.

Rudy (rudy Maldonado)
It was great meeting you. Love the color (RED)

Jim57
It was great seeing you again.

Hope to see you all at another show.

The Tri Fives were well presresented this year.

Gary

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Gary (LIVINDPAST) and Jim (jswilke) it was great to meet and talk with you. Jim57 sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you on Saturday. I'm sure we will catch eachother at another event. Had a great time at the show.

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
Looks like I was asleep at the wheel and not on TriFive to see these posts or I would have tried to make it to this. I did have a 90th B-Day I had to attend on Saturday though.

Don

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Looks like I was asleep at the wheel and not on TriFive to see these posts or I would have tried to make it to this. I did have a 90th B-Day I had to attend on Saturday though.

Don
Were you the guest of honor?:sign0020::sign0020::sign0020:
Jim
Sorry I missed you Rudy, I thought you were not going. The blow out.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Were you the guest of honor?:sign0020::sign0020::sign0020:
Jim
Sorry I missed you Rudy, I thought you were not going. The blow out.
My tire shop was able to get me a new set of rear tires installed by 8:45 Saturday morning and I was back on the road. :happy0030: Made it to the show about 10:30 Saturday morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts