Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any members in Tulsa that could do a quick look on a 56 for me in the next 2 days? ,could you PM me. It's a 5 hour drive for me and trying to find someone local that could do a "preliminary" look over for me. I'd be glad to make it worth your while in some appropriate fashion..
Car looks "decent", but we've all come home with and empty trailer more than once. I'd just rather not take a 10 hour round trip drive for nothing.
THANKS

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
I'm 15 minutes from it but I'm sick with sore throat and fever. I have a plate full to do before next monday and don't think I'm going to make it.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Well dang it!

thanks, hope you get to feeling better...
I wish this website had an iPhone app, I went through there yesterday and would have loved to have looked for you. Hopefuly, someone will chime in here.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'd like to go see the car. I've talked to the guy and looked at pics, but I have seen 2 disasters in 2 days that "looked" good.
I'm still hesitant on a 10 hour trip when I have other responsibilities that are higher on the list....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tulsa Area

I live in the Tulsa area and would be glad to look at the car for you. I can take photos if you like. I am a roving insurance appraiser so I am all over the area every day. Let me know if I can help. Would be glad to.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
I live in the Tulsa area and would be glad to look at the car for you. I can take photos if you like. I am a roving insurance appraiser so I am all over the area every day. Let me know if I can help. Would be glad to.

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Ask and you shall receive... :congrats: :congrats: This site is the greatest. :tu

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'm also in the Tulsa area and would be glad to help. It's not the sweet 56 black with purple flames is it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts