Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have pictures just yet....it's a 51-55 five window chevy truck, no rust already has some suspension work done to it. Here is the story elderly friend of mine who took this truck in his shop as storage many years ago and now the original owner is no where to be found , after many months of searching he hs choosen to see if anyone is interested. It would need to be restored but just to show how nice this truck is, HOT RODS BY DEAN here in Arizona has been using the hood as a template to make their customs.... I'll find out more info but just wanted to see if there is even an interest. He said he'd take $2500.00 for it because that is the max he could charge for storage. Thanks

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Hi Jen, Sounds like a bargain to me. I know an important detail here would be, is there a title available? I'm sure someone here would be interested in it.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I man be interested in it. Like to see pic and more info. Dis it drice when it was parked. Long or short bed. 3 speed or 4? Believe it or not I'm looking for a good builder for my wife

1 - 4 of 4 Posts