Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY old 57 2-dr h/t...built in the late 70s is said to be stored around detroit somewhere. Its also said to be wrecked since the guy bought it in there since the early 80s. I post this every once in awhile
I have been looking for more info but non found. I am sure its stored around pontiac [east of detroit] ..but close.it has candy flames and a 57 buick grille in it, burgundy 67 chevelle buckets button-tuft,and 4-speed with console. I'll keep looking. i have found kars this way before anything at all please contac me thanks for looking bob s

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They say "persistance is golden" I can be awfully good at that. I waited 22 years for my 32 ford cpe. Owner finally sold it to me,May be someone at anytime.....pop up and say hey!!this is the kar, you are/were looking for.Then again as my dad would say."think you'er barking up the wrong tree! Bless him~~~~~~~~~~ thanks angs 1957 bob s:bowtieb:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck.

Anything new with the previous leads?
No ! there hasn't been...its somewhere close within 100 miles i am sure, Any kar i sell again i'm making note of the vin numbers ..anything that may identify the kar i had.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck.

Anything new with the previous leads?
the mich sos -run the vin#s -and found that "bob golobo" must have sold it, one time or another in michigan He wasn't the owner--believed right now" bob s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts