Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifee and I are going for a vacation in October to Sedona. I would like a heads up on places to go, things to do. We'll be out there for 4 days. Would like to meet any member living in the Pheonix to Sedona area.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sedona is real nice, might still be in the 90's when you get there so pack some shorts. As a far as events check out: www.desertcruisers.com click on the state and it should have events and cruise nights. Our car show season normally starts in November when it cools down.
If you make it to phx/scottsdale we have a weekly show at what is called the Scottsdale Pavilions every Saturday night and that is a fun show. But you are looking at almost a two hour drive one way. Easy to find just a bit of a way from Sedona.
I believe Ecklers is having a show in Flagstaff in October, I just don't know when. Check that out as well, www.desertcruisers.com should have it listed..

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. we are flying into Pheoniz in the last week of October so I thought if there was anybody in the area , we might meet up either then or when we leave. I'll check out the cruises and shows. Nice to have wife that likes car shows too:happy0030:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts