Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so cal hot rods has a 32 roadster that i may be interested in. i can see a couple of paint problems but otherwise it looks nice. i would like an opinion from an uninterested party if anyone is close. most everything looks good in pictures on the internet it seems. lots don't show up in pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
I dont live in California but I can give you a bump.I'm sure that someone here will help you out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Sorry but I guess I missed your post. If it's in the Sacramento area I'd be glad to check it out for you. Give me some details.

Don

·
Registered
11,213 Posts
I'm not from Sacremento, but

so cal hot rods has a 32 roadster that i may be interested in. i can see a couple of paint problems but otherwise it looks nice. i would like an opinion from an uninterested party if anyone is close. most everything looks good in pictures on the internet it seems. lots don't show up in pictures.
I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express there. :sign0020:

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
'Mornin', Don. Yep, I've been into Ford street rods for years and know my way around 28-30's, 32's and 34's. If you hear back from the guy maybe we could go check out the 32 together...gives me the excuse to finally meet you.

Jim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys, just got in and read your posts. i got your pm don. the car is green with a tan top. 32 brookville roadster. supposed to be at the so cal speed shop in sacramento. was built by brookville for the 08 sema show. pretty simple. 383/350, no heat, a/c, radio. i can't call them until tomorrow and then i can let you know for sure where it is. thanks alot for the responses.

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Don and I can assist in any way if the roadster is close by in Sacramento area. SoCal has many different shops. Brooksville roasdsters are top notch, but pricey.

Jim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm going to feel the guy out tomorrow and see what kind of range he's expecting. i think i'm in touch but you never know someones expectations.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts