Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be available on Nov. 9th. Planning on playing Multiplayer with people from all over the world. I'm in a gaming clan with 17 other guys from different parts of the US. Lots of fun. I just recruited James Best (Rosco from Dukes of Hazzard) He is a big online gamer with combat styled games. He's alot of fun to talk to in our Ventrillo. He's 81 years old and can flat out whoop yer butt!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
My wife promised it for me on my b-day...11/09:biggrin: but I'll be getting the xbox version.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nah, I'm a Starcraft 2 player. Played Starcraft 1 online for many years, since they realeased SC2 I made sure to buy it and what a game. I could spend hours playing it but I don't have time so I showed my youngest son the game and now I believe that is all he does. One million plus players most times throughout the day and it is an international game. Dang koreans are good. If any of you play SC2, look me up, of course I'm shua57 on there too....lol.
Josh

·
Registered
957 Posts
Haven't decided yet. I'm still playing COD4 (still need to give you a call). I skipped MW2 (due to hiorrible multiplayer reviews) and bought Bad Company 2 but I didn't like it and went back to COD4. I'll have to do some research on Black ops multiplayer. I keep getting irritated with the players on COD4. Just seems like nobody wants to play by the server rules or everyone on the map is camping with a p90 or wall spamming with a m60.

I'll probably get it though. ;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
IM BLANK ON THIS ONE :eek: Anyone planning on getting Call of Duty Black Ops-PC?
What is it ?
It's a video game. First person shooter. It will be available for the consoles (xbox, ps3) as well as the PC.

Don't know how you console guys do it. I just can't my thumbs to work that way. If they ever allow full keyboard and mouse gaming control on the 360 I'd be able to play on there as well. ;)

Here's what the multiplayer looks like:

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We [STA] http://sta-clan.hobby-site.com/forum/ will have our own server also. We found a package deal for a server and ventrillo for $188 bucks. The you tube clips look awesome. I never even dreamed I would become an online combat gamer. My brother in law got me to try it. The rest is history.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
It will be available on Nov. 9th. Planning on playing Multiplayer with people from all over the world. I'm in a gaming clan with 17 other guys from different parts of the US. Lots of fun. I just recruited James Best (Rosco from Dukes of Hazzard) He is a big online gamer with combat styled games. He's alot of fun to talk to in our Ventrillo. He's 81 years old and can flat out whoop yer butt!
I think James Best was also in "The Killer Shrews" and some Twilight Zone Episode Jim

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
:goodnight:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'm still stuck on Halo:goodnight:

Randy
I'm in the middle of Halo: Reach...IMO the best of the series. Of course you already know the ending from the storyline in the other Halo games...you can't win when you are the last Spartan standing...

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,394 Posts
I am still playing COD2 HAHAHA!!

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,392 Posts
High end games like Black Ops are always raising the bar for the other developers. I'm working on iphone & ipad games and was directed to some Black Ops videos by managment - "we want this game concept to have the realism and grit of Black Ops". I bet they do.
IE: We want this blue flame 6 to run with the Pro Stock big blocks. :eek:
Enjoy your game - :)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I can barely play Bejeweled, never been much of a gamer... My son lives for Xbox...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts