Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a trailer that I go to on weekends near Ottawa. In the trailer park is a barn. In the barn is either a 55,56, 0r 57 covered with a cover with a canoe sitting on top of it. I spoke with the owner a few weeks ago and mentioned that I heard a rumor that there is a Tri-Five in his barn. He said yes there is one of the people who rent a trailer spot Brother passed away a few years ago and the Brother is renting the barn for storage of the car. I hate to see it sit there for years on end. I looked through the barn door and saw it with the cover on it and the original hub caps. Anyways I am going to pursue this further and see what I can find out. :shakehands:

I hate to see it rot away and end up being a hotel for rodents.:shakehands:

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I hear ya.

At least it's indoors.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will get in there just a question of time

I am hoping before I close for the season the end of September. I only saw the bottom part of the hubcaps so far.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mystery solved

I saw the owner of the Trailer park close to the barn where the tri-five is. Soooo of course I asked him if I could see it. Yes was the answer. She is completely black and complete. 1957. She has been modified what I could see was new gauges and modern rims. Four Banger on the floor. The rest what I could see of her in the barn light looked pretty darn good.

The owner of the barn/trailer park said the owner does not want to sell it. A few people have made him offers but because it was his deceased Brothers he does not want to sell it. I found out who he is and where he lives. It has been in the owner of the Trailer Parks Barn for the past 5 years. He said it was brought in on a flat bed so he does not know if it runs.:shakehands:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts