Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it was a good swap meet in my opinion. Sure hated to pass up one deal in particular, a 1957 2dr wagon, good qtrs. overall good condition, worst parts roof bent, no title, 2,250.00. Oh man did that hurt not being able to justify buying it.
Sorry no pics, forgot to carry camera.
Terry

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I'm going to a big show for this area today. Camera battery all charged, card empty so there is plenty of room for pictures. I'll see if they have any parts there for sale. I'm going to eat breakfast and get out of here now.
Dave

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey Terry I was there and saw that wagon. It would be a lot of work, but then again that is what it is all about. I think I am going back today and see if I can find any good last minute deals. Prices get cheaper on the last day.

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom if i was closer i`d do the same thing but it`s about a 2hr drive for me one way so yesterday was it. I did get a fan shroud,billet turn signal arm and a couple other goodys for my 57, so it was a good meet.
Terry

·
Registered
875 Posts
Terry I went back yesterday and I was a little disappointed. A lot of people had left and so I didn't buy anything. But I took my wife and she bought some old coke signs and a old coke cooler. She was happy. Oh well there is another swap meet in Oct. at La Grave field, maybe I will find a few goodies then.

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tom Good Guys is coming up in a couple of weeks at the speedway. Do you ever go to that show? There was around 1500 cars last year supposedly. We walk all day at it.
Terry

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A looker is O.K., that is how i`ve been going. I have made the last 6 years or so. We will be going on Sat. since i figure there are a lot of people who can`t make it on Fridays and i want to get my moneys worth.
Terry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts