Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Inspirational

How many people do you know that are perfectly healthy with all their appendages who wont get off their @ss and do anything ? I know too many and I distance myself from as many as possible.
:gba:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Amazing! Richie AND his parents are some truly incredible people.

Thank you for posting this, one of the most inspirational things I've seen in a while.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hendrick Motorsports is not far from my house. I see Ritchie about twice a week. He comes to most of the local cruise ins. His daily driver is a 94 or 95 Impala SS. He is an inspiration.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
We used to have a guy here that was blind and he used to rebuild superchargers.
He was the go to guy for all the Top Doorslammer teams.
I think he went blind from something to do with diabetes.
I used to see him at the drags all the time getting helped around in the grandstands.
He obviously couldnt see the racing but the noise must have been his fix.
I cant remember his name but he passed away about ten years ago.

He would have had no hope of finding anything in my garage by feel, I cant even find anything with 20 20 vision.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts

·
Registered
37,254 Posts
I saw this post earlier but hadn't taken the time to watch the video.

He's pretty amazing. What a great inspiration. :tu

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
:):tu Richie Parker is an individual who has overcome issues that would stop many from even attempting to live independently and make a meaningful contribution to life and to society.

I am so glad his Mom and Dad took the attitude they did and let him strive for excellence and achieve what he has in life. His story is very inspiring and I have the utmost respect for this man.

Thanks for posting this,

Harry

·
Registered
626 Posts
I seen this guy and his car at an open house at Retro Designs in Concord, NC. I had no idea who he was or what he was capable of. That is amazing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts