Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi.

I have some good friends who are retromoding a 57 4door and they keep asking me questions.

Though I would join here so I can give them some correct answers.

My toys are
67 Camaro Conv
74 Porsche 911
91 Miata
98 Corvette Conv
06 Lotus Elise

As you can see, I love all cars!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Now you need to add a TriFive to you collection to make it complete. TriFive owner or not you are welcome here.

Randy (western Slope)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveDoug:shakehands: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Doug you have joined the best site for all your Trifive questions. The extent of the members knowledge would buy a small country like England if you could put a $$$ figure on it. Welcome aboard.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi doug and welcome. good to have you here. get rid of that miata and get a trifive. .............just kidding:winking0070:

·
12,256 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi.

I have some good friends who are retromoding a 57 4door and they keep asking me questions.

Though I would join here so I can give them some correct answers.
Hi Doug and welcome to TriFive! I'm just up the road about an hour from you. What are your friends' plans for the 4-door. You ought to send them up here for some "ideas". ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Doug and welcome to TriFive! I'm just up the road about an hour from you. What are your friends' plans for the 4-door. You ought to send them up here for some "ideas". ;)[/QUOT
Judging from the pictures, I would love to have a rode trip and see the Nomad.

Do you ever make it to the Lafayette cars and coffee?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Doug and welcome to TriFive! I'm just up the road about an hour from you. What are your friends' plans for the 4-door. You ought to send them up here for some "ideas". ;)[/QUOT]

·
12,256 Posts

I don't really make it to any cruises, but I hit a few shows every year when I hear about them. I've been to Goodguys the past few years, and to our local downtown shows every now and then. I missed the show in Denver over T'giving weekend.

Send me a PM if you'd like to come up sometime. I'm just a little ways off of I-25 and I'll be around and off work for 2 weeks for Christmas. My son and I will be building another C4 conversion frame. Hope to see ya soon.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Doug I am in Arvada Colorado as well If you all need an extra pair of hands let me know
Gregbowtie-trifive

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Doug, when is the cruise in Lafayette?
Not really a cruise, but more of a social club.
Great people, Great Stories, Never know what cool or unusual car shows us.
Its the First Saturday of the month, year around.

I am trying get a coffee and cars meet in Arvada on the third Saturday of the month at 64th and Indiana in Arvada. If anybody want to stop by would love to meat ya at either event.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.