Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an upcoming auction in Newton this Friday/Saturday.....They are selling the lifetime collection of cars/parts from Jon Mattias.Lots of rare collectable cars and an unbelievable stash of 348/409 motors and parts.Also some nailhead Buick stuff as well as other rare odds/ends.All at no reserve.Anyone ever heard of him or live anywhere close to Newton.....it's about 40 miles South of Green Bay.I'm thinking ROAD TRIP !

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
ARe you talking about that collection in Depere? A friend of mine told me about that collection a while back....did you get to the auction?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't make it.....My grandson broke his clavicle playing football and that ended any hope of going.This was a different collection than the one in DePere,I beleive.Haven't heard yet how things went....I was really wanting to go....I REALLY want a 409 for my pickup!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Sorry you didn't get a chance to get there...hope your grandson is ok.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for asking! We have full custody of him,he lives with us full time and he is my best car buddy! He's like his grandma....Pretty tough :eek: The problem will be keeping him inactive for 6 weeks.The doc says it takes 2 years to fully mend and he hasn't seen a kid yet that didn't re-break it within a few months.He's doing fine and already wants to play ball again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts