Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to fit mini tubs and then I have the issue of the springs neading to be moved. I posted earlier about a 4 link, but my question is for the sake of $$ is the 4 link worth is compared to a pocket kit and cal tracs.
Also with a parallel 4 link some people have said I loose my rear seat so the only option triangulated.

·
Registered
208 Posts
G'Day Ozhardtop,
Use the spring pocket kit or move them to the inside of the chassis rails,get a swaybar and get a new set of leaf springs made get them made thicker or add an extra leaf,it will be easier than installing a tri 4 link and coil overs,and alot less dollars.
Nathan

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
So I want to fit mini tubs and then I have the issue of the springs neading to be moved. I posted earlier about a 4 link, but my question is for the sake of $$ is the 4 link worth is compared to a pocket kit and cal tracs.
Also with a parallel 4 link some people have said I loose my rear seat so the only option triangulated.
Yes Cal Tracs are the way to go with leaf springs they are the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.