Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are pictures of the tag set up and third brake light. The tag is an original 1955 Chattanooga one in the original Tennessee State Shape. To get a tag frame in that shape is very expensive so a friend had me a piece of 3/8" aluminum cut just a little larger than the tag. I shined it and mounted the tag on it.From a little distance it looks like a frame.
The third brake light is from a wrecked Toyoto. bowtie-trifive

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
Here are pictures of the tag set up and third brake light. The tag is an original 1955 Chattanooga one in the original Tennessee State Shape. To get a tag frame in that shape is very expensive so a friend had me a piece of 3/8" aluminum cut just a little larger than the tag. I shined it and mounted the tag on it.From a little distance it looks like a frame.
mickey

looks nice, like the plate frame/tag set up :tu, not sure on third brake light tho?
but whats important is what u like my friend
nice 55 Mickey :happy0030:

68,758 Posts
looks great mickey, nice job on the plate. lite looks good too. :five: ...........a toyoto in a chevy (more info than i needed) :reddy:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
The plate set up looks good on that wagon bumper... Later, Dave

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looks great,with the shape of the tenn.plate,looks great.RICH:congrats:

·
Premium Member
10,936 Posts
Thanks Mickey, I'm going to put buckets in my 57 and those Tahoe seats look good in your 55. I've been leaning toward Monte Carlo seats, but those Tahoe seats are looking good too.

Ray

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seats

Thanks Mickey, I'm going to put buckets in my 57 and those Tahoe seats look good in your 55. I've been leaning toward Monte Carlo seats, but those Tahoe seats are looking good too.

Ray
The ride is even better than the looks. I've got all power to everything but the heaters. For some reason I can't get them to work. bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Ray
what year seats?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts