Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to personalize my 57 and make it a little different from everyone else - A Bad Bowtie!!!!

I did not want to show these emblems off until my car was painted. I got so excited when they arrived today, I could not help myself. I removed the Chevrolet emblem from the quarters of my 57 210 and I am going to replace them with these.

Billet Badges made these for me and I could not be happier.

Attachments

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
nice, should look great on that bad-boy. :tu

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Unique and personalized ! THE CAR TOO. Looks great BOTH. Mike

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,795 Posts
I really like the look of those! You shouldn't have told everyone, now there will be clones popping up everywhere.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Those look really cool and will go nice with your car, I seen something similar to those on the show chop, cut, rebuild and I think it was on a custom 56 convertible.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes your right zbad55. I was going to have these painted on the car but after I watched Chop-Cut-Rebuild I had the same company build a custom set for me. I had this design in my head for about 15 years and Billet Badges did a excellent job. They were so backed up with orders it took about five months. It was worth it!!!

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
I am sure it was worth the wait. Can you post another photo after the install? Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Prices very depending on what you want. I suggest to view there website and see there work. You can submit your request and they will e-mail you back a quote. I am going to send them a
e-mail to see if they would be interested in being one of our sponsors. Hopefully we could get a group discount.
As for the cost, well I just say it swallowed my 2-week paycheck........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts