Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you know I had a little problem with water in my basement man cave/game room several weeks ago. 4.5" of rain in less than a hour + no electricity for 5 hour = flooded basement. I'm pleased to say that thanks to a clean up company, several contractors and a good insurance company the basement is once again completed and as good as before. I still need to install the 50's diner booth that is currently getting some new seat covers and locate the ping pong table net. Glad to be back to normal. If I learned anything...it is that I should have put the whole house backup generator in sooner!!!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Congrats :congrats:
Always good when you get what you pay for.
Good looking dig's.
So who in charge of keeping it clean?

Later,
Kev

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
looks good, they did great. :tu

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Just leave room in their for a 6 foot coffin. That is where I shall have my final resting place. I love your set up :congrats::tu:tu:tu:tu:tu

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just leave room in their for a 6 foot coffin. That is where I shall have my final resting place. I love your set up :congrats::tu:tu:tu:tu:tu
Thanks!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Nice looking man cave... A back up generator would be a nice thing to have... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Great job.:tu

I made the mistake of showing my wife, now I have to remodel our spare bedroom...:sign0020:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Sorry about the water, but it seems like you have recovered and what a beautiful Man cave you have :congrats: and :anim_25: in the future...from Missouri :flag6::flag6:

:gba:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts