1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of our members have been contacted by a banned former member
[email protected] his username is jodi22

Jodi Pyles

He is a real scammer don,t even think you can play with him.

otis

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Ah Ha!

Several of our members have been contacted by a banned former member
[email protected] his username is jodi22

Jodi Pyles

He is a real scammer don,t even think you can play with him.

otis
Add me to the list..........................................................

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
scam

this guy contacted me about my add for the 2x4 manifold did not sound right how he said he will send fed x or ups pre paid to pick up with a check. good thing i sold it to a local guy at the car cruz the other night. emailed back to jodi and said he took to long to get back to me and i sold it .so many guys are so honest here at this site but it only takes one bad apple as they say and then no one has any trust in anyone.

thanks dean

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, when someone contacts you and it sounds funny don't do business with them, I only do business with people I can't talk to on the phone first.

A good hink was if you looked at his member profile his favorite trifive was a honda.

Otis

·
Registered
611 Posts
I was contacted by this person? They saw my post on here when I was selling my seat last week. WOW we should have a thread for banned members. It did sound funny and payment with a check and they said item forsale? HMMM. A local guy bought it and was overjoyed with his puchase - thanks goodness I sold it to him.

My 2 cents

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Thanks for the heads up... :tu Hey Otis, what keeps this lowlife piece of @%*# from logging on here with a different user name and e-mail address??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts