Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Be Cool

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SS502MC 
#1 ·
Anybody here running one of their radiator/fan set ups? I'm thinking of buying the 700hp package but don't see the name come up that often, people seem to go for a cheaper option?

#2 ·
radiator

Have a look at Autorad.com in Georgia.

We've got the complete setup - support, radiator, shroud , fans overflowbottle,and a/c condensor and it was all an absolutely perfect fit, no problems what soever.

Great people to work with as well.

And it works fantastically here in Melbourne , Australia and with the air on and a 43c day it sits smack on 185. Cant ask for more than that

Theres options too for the really serious horsepower. Would be well worth a call or email

Cheers
:)

#6 · (Edited)
People here are very pleased with the PRC unit.

I have been mulling over this decision myself. Been going back and forth between the PRC and the AutoRad.
I've pretty much think I am going to get the AutoRad unit. It has dual 14" fans versus 11" fans on the PRC.

The AutoRad unit is about $200 more than the PRC for the complete setups with the support, condenser, shroud, fans and overflow tank. Both are significantly less than the BeCool setup.

#7 ·
Yes, Be Cool

That's what I'm running, yes pricey for whole package with AC condensor, but can't ask for anything better regarding performance, keeps my 598ci running Cool even in Houston with AC running... hear's a pic before it got covered up... :tu

#8 ·
I've got the complete module from Autorad in my 57 with a ZZ502 works great!! Jim at Autorad is great to work with. After I bought mine and installed I realized the top hose ran straight at the alternator. Talked to Jim about welding a 90 on to turn the hose to the center of the motor, Not a problem he said. Living only about 45 minutes from him, it took it to him, and within a few days he called and said he was done. Looked great with a sweeping 90 welded on and solved my clearance problem. I'm running Concept Ones' wide pulley system on the big block, Power steering, AC, it worked out great with plenty of clearance for the belts on each side of the fans:cool::anim_25::cool:

#11 ·
I run a Be Cool in my other ride making 800 + hp. Never had a problem. I do not know the other system, only that the cooling system is not the place to save some bucks.

Check them all out and decide. Hope it all works out for you.:anim_25:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.