Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kids got upholstery munchin’ dash board rippin’ bears.
[VIDEO]bUfp24dwzOA&feature[/VIDEO]

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:eek:Holy bear c**p Batman

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: Makes you wonder if he had fish in there and the smell got all over everything. I would be looking for a new rug as well.

·
Administrator
9,079 Posts
I am wondering if it was a setup so the kid could get a new car.

Bears might tear up garbage, but it looks like the bear was trying real hard to get out of the car or else thier would not be that much damage.

I think the bear was lured into the car and locked in.

Otis:)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I agree, looks like a setup. But either way you are in the bears house, play by his rules. It is not the bears fault that this kid moved into his back yard. His house his rules.
Jeffrey

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
It would have been interesting....

to see that bear open the door, get in, buckle up, put the key in the ignition and get the car in neutral (don't forget stepping on the brake first to release the interlock). Oh, yeah - he had to STEAL the key first, and bears don't have thumbs. :sign0020:

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
I agree with Otis...bear was framed. Where's evidence of a bear on outside or interior of car? Patches of fur from the bear on the seats, long jagged scratches on dash board or paint on body of car? Steering wheel is intact & if it had been a bear that steering wheel would have been chewed & scratched up plus column would have been bent from weight of bear going after the dash. The cuts on seats are too clean & straight to have been made by a bear too. And bears have a terrible odor so why wasn't odor mentioned left inside the car?

Either he got caught with another guys girlfriend or his girlfriend caught him with another girl & got revenge. Or his buddies & him got smashed on liquor & trashed his car.
Looks like a small pick axe was used similar to mountain climbing ones.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
How do you know that's bear crap? Probably some kid mad at him for stealing his girlfriend got revenge or something. I don't see any claw marks (see I spelled it correctly not like the song Grandma got run over by a reindeer where he says (claws marks on her back)LOL

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
This bear incident happened here in Colorado. From the news reports radio, tv, and newsprint what happened was the kid had left a couple of sandwiches and some fruit in a cooler in the car, left the car unlocked and the bear got in. His parents heard a noise and there was the bear that somehow managed to lock the doors and got frantic when he couldn't get out. They called their son then the Division of Wildlife and he filmed the bear in his car.
And on the tv news they had film of the cars outside and it is definitely scratched and gouged outside. No bear scat, but bears don't "go" all the time:rolleyes:

The bear was captured and then transported to a wilderness area and let loose according to the news.

A couple weeks ago there were several sightings of a bear and two cubs along the Poudre river here in Greeley...about 30-40 miles east of their normal mountainous range. Greeley is on the plains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts