Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11919156-067.jpg

11919162-432.jpg Need opinions, my 57 210 post is complete, mostly 210 trim with the exception that I left the trunk clean ( just my preference ) just my preference. My question is this....I love the BelAir window trim and being a red car I believe that it would really set the car off, however the car as is is basically show quality ( Paint and trim ) I am definitely not a trophy hunter but it has taken best of show in some local shows....am I screing up taking off the 210 perfect show quality trim and risking scratching the paint or whatever ( with my luck ) other gremlems that could attack plus the expense to add the BelAir window trim?? do you think that it would hurt the value any ( not that I intend to sell it anyway ) and how much would my 210 window trim be worth??? sorry about the long post

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice 210

Earl, it would be hard for me to touch that beautiful 210 you have. The extra stainless Belair trim would look great against the red though. From the picture you posted it looks like you already have the longer fender spears and side insert. I'd be careful and tape all the areas for the new trim 1st, mark and drill the holes, test fit against the tape, and then remove tape and install. This particular upgrade has been done quite often but I'd do a little more research. Maybe someone on the forum will give you a little more insight. Keep us posted! :anim_25: JIM.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Earl, your 57 looks GREAT just the way it is... The door SS shouldn't be too hard to deal with but I believe you will have to deal with your headliner in order to attach the side window SS... Like I said earlier, "It looks GREAT just the way it is" Later, Dave

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,374 Posts
Earl...My vote would be to keep it as is....However, I'm a biased 210 guy myself.

·
Administrator
64,162 Posts
I think the belairs are getting very common, the 210`s are really standing out amongest all of those belairs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts