Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which day is the best to go? Thursday,friday,Friday, Saturday. Never been before. Im sure all are good but which do you consider the best day?

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,705 Posts
Saturday is the best day at the show.
Friday night, Saturday night is the best for the parking lot scene after hours at the Holiday Inn

See you there!

·
Premium Member
1957 2 door sedan 210, (running) & 1957 2 door B/A hardtop (apart)[
685 Posts
This won't help you, but the weather, (rain and /or oppressive heat) will dictate which is the best day. If the swap meet for tri-five parts is important, I'd say Thursday morning for best selection. Saturday is the major awards presentation, and if you paid to be in it, the giveaway car is awarded. Regardless, all 3 days are great.

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
9,364 Posts
If you are interested in the swap meet, and finding a good deal on a part you're looking for, then the FIRST day is the best one... (Over the first years, Friday was the best day (first day), but this past year they shook it up and opened up Beech Bend on Thursday.. so who knows what it will be next year (THIS year 2022)...?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
All of them. If you've never been before, it's hard to envision just how large this event actually is. You can be at Beech Bend all day, every day, and still not see all the cars. Not to mention the parking lot back at the hotel. I've been every year so far, and I don't really think I can choose a day that's "better" than any of the others. The weather can make a big difference, but it's never been unpleasant enough to make me leave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts