Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
I thought it was 'THE Ohio State Univ'... :)

Registered
I thought it was 'THE Ohio State Univ'... :)

PS. I read something today about the 'big rivalries' and they quoted OSU's
Woody Hayes (the late coach from the 60s/70s) as saying... He wouldn't even buy gas for his car in MI because he didn't want them to get the few cents tax...'

Registered
I live about 25 miles from the "Big House". I have never been there, and I probably will never go. Growing up, I was well aware of the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio. It's going to be a very sloppy day day weather wise here.

Registered
Yes the big house will be rocking today with 111,000+ fans. It is called the border wall brawl. A few weeks ago the other big rivalry was UofM vs Mi State for the Paul Bunyon trophy. The fans for both sides are very intense but it is all in good fun at least most of the time! And to think we fought a battle with Ohio to get the area around Detroit,heck we would give it to them now just too take it off our hands. :gba:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Been a OS fan since earth 80鈥檚. But I would love to get to Michigan鈥檚 big house some day. For any game.
Eight years ago Sis & BIL move to north of Dayton. Serious Serious college football region.
Neighbors/ Locals don鈥檛 say hello or good morning. They say 鈥 O Hi Ya鈥 . If you don鈥檛 respond as if you are not local, or maybe not OS fan. Then the questions start. Where from , what team ?

Registered
Well, Michigan got spanked again. I guess I will have a bunch of grumpy friends for a while.

Registered
Well, Michigan got spanked again. I guess I will have a bunch of grumpy friends for a while.
8 in a row for THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!! 17 of the last 19 GAMES!

Second year in a row it was a thorough beat down, blues defensive coordinator-Don Brown told the BUCKEYES to watch out this year. His blue defense gave up 62 points last year & 56 this year THAT'S 118 POINT IN 2 YEARS. I hope blue keeps all their coaches for a long long time.
I've been to over 150 OHIO STATE football games but I will never go to the big house. Each year all I hear is wait till next year when Hairbaugh has all his own recruits, well that ship has sailed twice now. Hairbaugh is 0-5 against THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !! He is the first wolverine coach in history to loss 5 in a row to BUCKEYES!! Highest paid blue coach ever & can't do the 1 thing they hired him to do :sign0020:
OH ----------IO

Registered
The Buckeyes just went down 2 TDs to the BAdgers from Wisconsin~!

Premium Member
Having a bit of a problem with Wisconsin today in Championship game 鈥.. two pretty good teams ..... :tu
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts