Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law Howie came over and blasted my firewall , inner fenderwells etc. today...in trade for some firewood.........Another move forward ..........:party0031:

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Glenn , got a new crate 350 a pair of aluminum heads and a tunnel ram along with fenderwell headers . It's all coming along slowly but I am getting X-cited .....but it does take a lot of patience and money.....:tu
THATS GREAT, I FEEL YOUR X CITEMENT WHOS HEADS DID YA GO WITH ?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Getting there Pete..Congrats. Every thing done no matter how little or Large is a step closer to getting her done (altho I feel they are never really done!)

·
Registered
903 Posts
COOL, DUAL 4 BARREL HOLLYS IM THINKING YES /NO STICK OR AUTOMATIC / WHAT REAREND YA GOT IN THE CAR GIVE ME THE PLAN HAHAHAHAHA YOUR VISION

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
My brother-in-law Howie came over and blasted my firewall , inner fenderwells etc. today...in trade for some firewood.........Another move forward ..........:party0031:
Looking good Pete:tu Does your wife know your using her good pink sheets:questionmark: Later, Dave

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
COOL, DUAL 4 BARREL HOLLYS IM THINKING YES /NO STICK OR AUTOMATIC / WHAT REAREND YA GOT IN THE CAR GIVE ME THE PLAN HAHAHAHAHA YOUR VISION
Yes...tunnel ram with twin Hollys and a T-5 because of the low-budget overdrive for now....If I blow the trans out of it I have a m-21 muncie for a back up ......"but it just has to be a stick" lol ! .... 12 bolt posi out of a 72 chevelle for the rearend......:D

·
Registered
903 Posts
WHAT REAR GEAR RATIO 410?, I HAD TO WORK TODAY NEED TO GET BACK OUT AND CONTINUE THE WORK ON MY MINI TUBB JOB I STARTED BUT IT WAS 103 OUTSIDE WHEN I GOT HOME MAYBE TOMMROW

·
Registered
557 Posts
hey man, what rack you running in that

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Lookin' really good Pete :tu You going Chevy orange on your engine?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts