Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Drooling over the bead blaster! I'm stuck with doing everything by hand with grinder, wire-wheel, sand paper, and elbow grease. Keep it up!

·
12,256 Posts
Drooling over the bead blaster! I'm stuck with doing everything by hand with grinder, wire-wheel, sand paper, and elbow grease. Keep it up!
For $199 you can get a pretty decent bead blaster from HF. I have one and I've been using it for years. It's not as nice as Pete's but it works well.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I Cermatel coated my hood hinges. I just didn't think paint would hold up to well the way they rub together. Parts look great, that blast cabinet is too cool. Good job!

Attachments

·
Trifive Certified Restoration Shop
3,481 Posts
nice blasting cabinet.

This is mine.

fits the whole car and I just walk in with my respirator and suit on.

Bit of a pain in the but to clean up though.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Pete, I too am drooling over your blast cabinet! I finished putting the dust collector on my $199.00 harbor freight cabinet and am pretty pleased with it. The original florescent light went bad years ago and I recently replaced it with two 60 watt bulbs inside, covered with pint canning jars. It looks like Dodger stadium at a night game inside. P.S. I have a stool too, gotta start using it. Dave

Attachments

68,758 Posts
great job on those parts pete, they came out great. :hello: ...........don't want you to feel left out, so will ask. :stupido2: what did you do after lunch? :winking0070:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts