Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with my bleeder screws, i bought the aftermarket brake wheel cylinder from danchuk, but the bleeder screw will not 100% close, I mean its not densely. I saw some
“speed bleeders” with a special kind of sealing and with a little ball inside, but my problem is I don’t know the right thread / measurement of my bleeder screws.
My aftermarket Brake wheel cylinders are from “WAGNER” ( rear + front ), my original wheel cylinders had bleeder screws with another little screw inside the bleeder screw, so, please help me with the right measurement of the new aftermarket “ brake wheel cylinder bleeder screws”.
Iam sorry about my bad english but its only from school and now iam 44 years old…………………………if you like to see my project car look at www.chevy56.de here you can read a true story, if you like the webside or if you have an answer for my problem please give me an answer here at the forum.

Keep the greasy side down.
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

Stefan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

The new bleeder screws are leaking, yes, i guess its the thread or the surface of the skin will not close the little hole inside the cylinder, i not overturned the screw, believe me. This is the reason i like to have the better bleeder screws with the sealing on the threads, but i need the measurement of my "new" leaking bleeder screws, they are from "WAGNER"....

Stefan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts