Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had wheels changed on my 56 210 with ZZ502 BB and in blink of an eye the car was lifted on the pinch welds causing substantial damage to the body, looking for recommendations around Austin that know Tri-Fives and do quality work. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Had wheels changed on my 56 210 with ZZ502 BB and in blink of an eye the car was lifted on the pinch welds causing substantial damage to the body, looking for recommendations around Austin that know Tri-Fives and do quality work. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
If you have classic car insurance like Hagerty or Grundy you could contact them to find out who is approved thru them for repair and body work in your area.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
8,899 Posts
Contact this guy. He is the president of the local 55-57 Chevy Club. He will know who to refer you to and also who to avoid.

Dan Bowen his Cell# 512 963 551

Mikey

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts