Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for pics on routing my brake lines and fuel lines on the outside of the frame for passenger side, I'm hoping to install stainless lines, 3/8" for fuel, I already have the 3/8" fuel tank sender

I will be running a hydroboost but not sure on master cylinder as of yet (open to ideas) drum in back, disk in front

proportioning valve or adjustable proportioning valve, straight bracket or angle for valve ?

pics of engine compartment as to line routing would be nice if you have them

painted my frame today and need to get some stuff run, lost my camera memory card and need to get another or I would have posted pics

so far I have the long line that goes to the back and the ones that go on the rear, I might change from rubber hose to Stainless Braided

Thanks

·
Administrator
49,713 Posts
Blackie if you are really planning to use 3/8 stainless be sure you have a stout tubing bender. I am using 3/8 stainless for my fuel line and the bender i have just wasn`t anywhere heavy enough to bend it. Terry.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chevyman I was thinking of the prebent fuel line from Shafer, but I have my fuel tank centered in the car so I may have to bend my own, what bender did you end up using?

Tom I sent you an email

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, When we doing fuel lines in stainless, we use seamless .035 wall 304 3/8" stainless. You can make your big flowing bends and even some pretty sharp shorter bends by hand with this type line. You do have to flare it 37 deg. though. Thought it might help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts