Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of the tri fives come with the lines on the outside of the frame? If not where can i get some that will go down the outside?
Thanks John:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
John, the cars with dual exhaust had the fuel line on the outside. To be honest, I don't recall the brake lines being out as well. When I plumbed mine I ran both on the outside.

·
4,460 Posts
This is the only one on my computer right now. I am running tuned port injection so you will see a supply line and return line. I went to the local boneyard and removed a set from a 92 Camaro. With a little reshaping they worked great. Plus by doing it this way I got the setup for the stock ruel filter.
PS pay no attention to the dirty under side. The car hadn't been cleaned underneath since I got it together.

·
4,460 Posts
Also NAPA sells some clamps that are steel and the loop portion is coated with a black plastic. They come in several sizes. I used them on the brake lines and the original Camaro line clamps for the fuel lines.

·
4,460 Posts
Transmission Terry. It's the only form of cooling I am using for the 700R4. I put it on a toggle switch so in cold weather I can wait a couple miles to let it warm up and then turn it on. I hate to admit I haven't put a temp gauge on the tranny yet. It really should have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts