Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Brand new to trifive. Me and my fiance just purchased a 57 Chevy Bel-Air 4 door. The car is pretty solid and has minimal rust (only one small area in the door well) The Bel-Air has a 283 v8 engine with original Powerglide transmission, and only 65,000 miles on the re-build! We are very excited to be among Bel-Air owners and just wanted to give a shout out to say hello. Me and a buddy of mine are going to be restoring it to our liking, so I'm sure I will be frequenting the forum often! This vehicle is the first Chevy we have EVER owned, super excited!!! :blowtiedb:

Thanks,

Sam (ufO73)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Glad you found us:D

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi sam and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with that 57. just got a 57 belair myself, so i know how excited you are.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveSam:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 57... Later, Dave

·
Registered
524 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive ufo73!

Have fun restoring your '57.
:tu

·
Senior Member 1 Silver Star Chat Room Moderator
1,418 Posts
Welcome from Colorado, USA!

Sam,

:sign0016: and :anim_25: on restoring the BelAir. When you figure out how to post pics... post them for us. Also, I suggest that you open a thread (post) to document your build.

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome

:sign0016:bowtie-trifiveSam:anim_25: Help with photos is in yellow on toolbar just to the right,bottom row. First thing I struggled with as a new member and got some good help so figured I would try to get you a headstart. ''The mess caused getting there is what makes the results worthwhile"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.