Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I would guess a lot of us maybe as high as 80 percent who build or tinker with classics also have a strong background in building/construction related manual jobs or own businesses related to manual service. I say that because most (not all) appreciate the sense of accomplishment and/or challenge. "media/computer room"....AKA "Man Cave"

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I would guess a lot of us maybe as high as 80 percent who build or tinker with classics also have a strong background in building/construction related manual jobs or own businesses related to manual service. I say that because most (not all) appreciate the sense of accomplishment and/or challenge. "media/computer room"....AKA "Man Cave"
he's my neighbor next door, a great friend I've known for years. Have another across the street also and we always team up on projects. He knows nothing about mechanics but he helps with a lot of muscle work with me on the 55 and moral support when I get frustrated LOL. He and I helped our neighbor across the street install an 18x36 inground pool this summer. Turned out pretty good for 3 amateurs LOL.
Tree Rectangle Road surface Composite material Grass
Window Plant Building Land lot Slope
Sky Cloud Tree Land lot Slope
Water Property Swimming pool Liquid Fluid

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pool looks great, guessing you guys will be hanging out there over summer :oops:
LOL, I don't care for swimming much. Here, the water is always too warm and can't swim at night because of mosquitos. Helped build it but that's about as far as it goes. I wouldn't have one in my yard on a bet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts