Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RIP 02-03-2022
50,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well shoot, I can't spell it but I'm off to theropy because of it....hip is acting up again but as long as it doesn't affect my bowling then I can handle it.......:sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Well shoot, I can't spell it but I'm off to theropy because of it....hip is acting up again but as long as it doesn't affect my bowling then I can handle it.......:sign0020:
bowtie-trifive
Mickey,
doesn't it suck getting old? Got out of the hospital 2 months ago with a heart attack. That was an unexpected event. Doing fine now, but knees are acting up because I can't take my Mobic for pain in my knees due to bleeding risk from the blood thinners I'm taking to prevent clots in those stents they put in....YOu'lre older than me, not by much :sign0020:, but I wonder if retirement is going to be fun or a pain in the joints? Probably both. Oh, well, a long as I can hobble out to the garage and work on the 57....:sign0020:

·
RIP 02-03-2022
50,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mickey,
doesn't it suck getting old? Got out of the hospital 2 months ago with a heart attack. That was an unexpected event. Doing fine now, but knees are acting up because I can't take my Mobic for pain in my knees due to bleeding risk from the blood thinners I'm taking to prevent clots in those stents they put in....YOu'lre older than me, not by much :sign0020:, but I wonder if retirement is going to be fun or a pain in the joints? Probably both. Oh, well, a long as I can hobble out to the garage and work on the 57....:sign0020:

Hey, I found out real quick, "I'm built for retirement." :congrats:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
bowtie-trifive
Hi Mickey,

When I saw your thread starter I thought this
must be something about bursitis.
Hope your hip's okay while bowling.You can
always use this as an excuse if you don't knock
down too many pins.:sign0020:

PS:-Don't feel bad about not knowing how to
spell bursitis,you're not the only one,I looked it up
in the Dictionary after I saw your post heading.

Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.