Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks, just signed on here. My first car (1984) was a '57 2 door 210 sedan. I've still got the car. It's been sitting with no engine/trans since 1989. About two months ago, I got her back on the road after all this time. She ain't much of a looker, but it sure is good to drive her again after all this time. I'm now in the process of stripping her down for primer to halt the rusting. Here's a picture from about 2 months ago, I've done a little work since then.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome!Lots of good info around here....I'll bet it is good to drive the old girl again!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Classy, I wish this was a true fuelie. We just put the emblems on it for fun. It does start some conversations! Lots of people just swear up and down there was no such thing in 1957. It's a warmed-over 350 (carbureted) and a 4speed. Here's a sound byte from when we first got it running. This is through the mufflers.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
nice to see another one "on the road." Welcome! Based on your post, it seems like you've had quite a bit of experience on trifives or cars in general -- I know I could benefit from your knowledge. Hope you find this site interesting and hope you post some words of wisdom for members like myself! Thanks for joining.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.