Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm looking for a picture of the wheel cover for a 1955 Bel Air, part number 1128, to make sure I know what it looks like before I order a set. I've also seen the smaller wheel cover, PN 1136, on Bel Airs before, not just 150s and 210s, but I don't know if it was a wheel cover that came on Bel Airs. Can someone please post an image of the '55 Bel Air wheel cover? I've been waiting for Danchuk to update their website photos but after 8 months I'm thinking of going a different route.

Many thanks

7,082 Posts
55 has white paint, while the 56 is slightly different and has black paint. Lloyd :bowtier:

Attachments

7,082 Posts
Little closer pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lloyd. You rock. Did you get those from Danchuk?

7,082 Posts
Originals are all stainless steel, then chromed. Had mine dipped to remove chrome, dents removed and polished the SS. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I hated the set I had back in the day. Took them off & sold them foe a buck a piece, added 6 bucks and bought a set of Lancer 4 bar spinners....:sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
813 Posts
I hated the set I had back in the day. Took them off & sold them foe a buck a piece, added 6 bucks and bought a set of Lancer 4 bar spinners....:sign0020:
bowtie-trifive
At the time, Lancers were the coolest - still cool. No "real" hot rodder would be caught running stockers. I think you got a pretty good deal on the Lancers. They probably went for around $8.00-$10.00 each if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
At the time, Lancers were the coolest - still cool. No "real" hot rodder would be caught running stockers. I think you got a pretty good deal on the Lancers. They probably went for around $8.00-$10.00 each if I remember correctly.
I'm talking 1959...10 bucks a set for GOOD used ones....:tu
bowtie-trifive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts