Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
window regulator arm rubbing against window channel

Update, the regulator arm is rubbing against the window channel attached to the vent window however when I try to adjust it away from it using the adjustment screw it puts so much pressure on the channel that it distorts it so much the window is almost impossible to roll up, the regulator sticks out much farther towards the channel then the driver's side

The passenger side window on my 57 post door started sticking about half way up and attempts to adjust it have just made it worse, it seems that the regulator is bent or binding. was wondering if I can remove it from the bottom without removing the glass? or if anyone has a secret to adjusting it. I have to put tremendous pressure on the track adjustment just to get the window to go up without the arm on the regulator binding and this makes the window extremely hard to roll up....any help would be greatly appreciated:confused0006:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
regulator arm is rubbing against window channel

I can see the regulator arm rubbing against the window channel that is attached to the vent window, however if I try to adjust it away from the regulator arm it puts so much pressure on the channel that the window does not want to go up. comparing it to the driver's side it appears that the regulator arm sticks out much farther towards the channel, don't know if I can correct it without removing the regulator or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts