Votes: 22 45.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody I am having a hard time picking a logo for our car club t-shirts so here is the choices that they sent me from the t-shirt shop. These are just rough drawings they will have 6 colors and be redrawn. Please give me your opinion

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,079 Posts
Number 4, It needs to say car club because the club name sounds like a heating stove repair business.

Otis

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Definitely not #4. Sounds like it's referring to a trip to the bath room after a hot Mexican meal.:sign0020:
So #1.
Jim

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
i'm not fond of any ,seems like every poster has a simillar theme.kinda like a roth cartoon i like the old school logos some thing simple,that people can relate to
i still belong to a club from the 60's the dukes , our crest is a top hat and couple cross battons just my 2 bits worth
wayne

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Definitely not #4. Sounds like it's referring to a trip to the bath room after a hot Mexican meal.:sign0020:
So #1.
Jim
Definitely.BM? I like #3

Attachments

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
#4 cause it says car club

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
your probably not going to want to hear this, but I'd go back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:) It would be #1 with the addition of the banner with the words "car club" at the bottom as in #4.

Sometimes there can be to much detail in the logo art, depending on how large or small the patch will be and how the colors go together? For me the simpler the better, as it will let folks know who and what you are without having to ask. And, does the art represent what kind of club you are? Hot rods, classics or zoomies?

Just my opinion.

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I voted for .4 but change it to .2... Yup, It's the Bowel Movement thing:toilet:Later, Dave

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:) It would be #1 with the addition of the banner with the words "car club" at the bottom as in #4.

Sometimes there can be to much detail in the logo art, depending on how large or small the patch will be and how the colors go together? For me the simpler the better, as it will let folks know who and what you are without having to ask. And, does the art represent what kind of club you are? Hot rods, classics or zoomies?

Just my opinion.

Don, aka.....the hamsman
me too. :dito:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.