Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday September 7th. This is something my Church is doing. I really hope I'm out of the Hospital that day and able to make it. I may have to be in a bubble or something. I'd love to see some slick Tri-five's that day. Or even ugly ones like mine. I'm not interested in the proceeds, I just want all to have a good time. Tracy City, Tn is up on Monteagle Mountain, off Interstate 24, kinda between Chattanooga and Nashville. You can also take Hwy 41 from any direction and get here too. The most beautiful place I've ever lived. Then again, I've only lived there and In the Hospital in Nashville. Sweet little drive for many guys I see on here. If you ain't got nothing better to do, come see us. God bless you all.:)
The Correct zip code is 37387. The one on the flyer is incorrect.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....1054448454724.10096.1631215072&type=1&ref=nf

Attachments

·
Registered
67,783 Posts
hope you get better kevin. :p3:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Wish I was closer cause I like churches and I like better churches with cars.Feel better brother.:p3:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of now, I'm still in the hospital. My white blood count is still too low to read. It has never got this low this long through all my chemo treatment. This is probly a good thing meaning it has done some cancer killing. I am going through pre-transplant test as of today. It may happen in a week or two even with no recovered numbers. My last few bouts if we wait on numbers, we wait on the leuk to come back. My day 14 biopsy was clear again. Now awaiting day 28 biopsy.

Anyway, the cruise in must go on. My Preacher is gonna stop by and get my embarrassing car and take it up. If for some reason I get realesed for the weekend, I will try my best to be present.

Again, I really hope this turns out well just so our little community can have an awesome get together with itself as well as hopefully a few strangers.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
That is a real sweet gesture. A car show! Perfect! Hope you can go. I hope you feel better.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Very cool that they are doing that in your honor. You must be a really nice guy.

I'll say a prayer for ya. Hope your biopsy comes back great and you keep making progress.
God bless.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
If you don't make it to the show maybe somebody will take some pictures and post them for you to see.

God bless..I will pray for your recovery.:tu

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts