Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you attended the car show swap meet in Maggie Valley in past years? How did you like it? My wife and I are thinking about checking it out this year. 2013 date is June 28/29

·
Registered
285 Posts
I went for years to the AACA, Fourth of July meet , and then about 5 years ago they moved it to Fletcher, NC, near Asheville. I think it was only because the cow pasture they had it on at Maggie's Valley was always so darn muddy. Great event, but the place was a mess. The event grew in Fletcher, and I liked better.

From what I understand, the event in Maggie's Valley now is not related. Some of my friends went to it last year, and I think it was the first time that it was held, as the Fletcher event was the same weekend. They told me the Maggie Valley event was pretty good. This year, they are not the same weekend, but instead, are two consecutive weekends. If I were close enough, I'd hit both. The AACA event typically has a lot of Trifive parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.