Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a great day today with my son at a local car show. Here he is proudly displaying our trophy with his awesome bowtie-trifive t-shirt. It was a judged point show. He spent several hours this week out in the shop doing some detailing of the car. Not sure how many 14 year olds would do that in their spare time. So glad he has interest in our classic cars.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congratulations. It is great that yall can both enjoy the 56 together. Hopefully he will keep the love for these old rides for many years ahead.:tu
Terry
He is just waiting for the '55 hardtop project to get completed!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That is what I call right on! Loved these cars from the time I was 15 in my first 12 second 55 ride, and I'm tickled pink for every kid I see enjoying them at local shows and out for a cruise in their dads Trifive now days. Enjoy every moment of it, as they are precious times for sure. :congrats:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Had a great day today with my son at a local car show. Here he is proudly displaying our trophy with his awesome bowtie-trifive t-shirt. It was a judged point show. He spent several hours this week out in the shop doing some detailing of the car. Not sure how many 14 year olds would do that in their spare time. So glad he has interest in our classic cars.

:tu:tu

7,082 Posts
Trophies are the smallest part of that WIN. Just enjoy the moment and keep Makin Memories. Lloyd :bowtier: :congrats::congrats:

7,082 Posts
Trophies are the smallest part of that WIN. Just enjoy the moment and keep Makin Memories. Lloyd :bowtier: :congrats::congrats:

That boy deserves a little behind the wheel from time to time in the right place. :happy0030:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I couldn't agree more, its great to see the smile on his face.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:congrats:eek:n having that fine 56 and a show winner too, now get that 55 fixed in time for your son, then you can get serious and enjoy shows together :anim_25::flag6::flag6:

·
Registered
67,793 Posts
good to see the two of you having fun together. that's the real win, congrats. :tu

1 - 20 of 20 Posts