Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
It will fit evrything except the back seat area, where the hardtop has a riser not used in a sedan. It may be under the seat enough not to matter though.
Terry

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carpet Question

Thanks for the info. Should i just get a new one from Danchuk for a 2 door sedan or buy a new one thats on Craigslist for a hardtop thats only a 100 bucks?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just bought my carpet from StockInteriors.com. Cost $135 plus shipping. You can request free samples of the carpet (I believe up to 5 free samples). This helped me match my color before ordering.

Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Anyone got a used carpet they want to get rid of?

Black is my first color choice, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm in need of carpet for a project and buying new isn't needed at this point.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
I have a carpet that is new and still in the box.
No shipping, I'm almost your neighbour in Hamilton:wavey:
I need one for my 56 210 sport Coupe. How much?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Which is preferred the 2 or 1 piece carpet? I would think the 2 piece would be better, because it can be easily adjusted to fit? (4 door sedan 56).

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Which is preferred the 2 or 1 piece carpet? I would think the 2 piece would be better, because it can be easily adjusted to fit? (4 door sedan 56).
If you have a bench seat then the 2pc is fine. But if the car is using bucket seats then the 1pc is needed since the 2 piece doesn`t cover in the middle, which would fall unde rthe bench seat.
Terry

68,758 Posts
If you have a bench seat then the 2pc is fine. But if the car is using bucket seats then the 1pc is needed since the 2 piece doesn`t cover in the middle, which would fall unde rthe bench seat.
Terry
get a two piece for easier install. thats what i will get for my 57 . :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wouldn't it better though, to have the 1 piece to cover the bottom even with the bench? I didn't know that the 2 piece had a gap.

Terry

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
276 Posts
Depends on where you buy it from, some 2 piece carpets overlap, others(like mine) have a gap underneath the front bench seat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts