Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late yesterday the manager of the blasting shop called asking to push back blasting my car for a couple of days, One of his commercial accounts had a rush job to complete. I said ok as this would allow me to attend visitation and funeral for my friends son in Nebraska, Glad he called and let me know, Sometimes later is better,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow

I was born and raised in Columbus, Nebraska.
We lived in Columbus for a number of years. My kids went to Columbus High. My business is still located there. I'm there 3-4 times a year now. Small world. Very sorry to hear about your friend's son. I'll check the Telegram obits on the chance I know them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My business Is Great Plains Financial Services on 39th ave just north of 23rd st.. We're next door to time Warner cable and behind the old Walmart. We don't do any business locally but operate nationally.

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
location change

Left Independence at 8:45 arrived Columbus 1:30. What years were you here. We moved to Independence in Nov. 84

·
Registered
203 Posts
We got there in 82 and sold our house in Christopher's Cove in 97. My kids graduated CHS in 86 and 94. I'll be there toward the end of this month to do a little business.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Checked W my office

Left Independence at 8:45 arrived Columbus 1:30. What years were you here. We moved to Independence in Nov. 84
Yes, we knew the family. Remember the other son going off into the lake. Bad deal. Only one left now.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts